We’re a neighborhood Christian school committed to inspiring the minds and hearts of our students; equipping them to embrace cultural, economic, and racial diversity; and empowering them to love and serve in community.
Statement of Faith
Living Stones Academy unites with the broad, historic evangelical faith rather than affiliating with any specific denomination. In this commitment, Living Stones Academy embraces the following declarations of the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, that he is fully God and fully man, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
These declarations do not comprise all that individual Christians may consider important elements of faith; rather, they establish the essential framework within which Living Stones Academy both unites in shared beliefs and explores differences.